Graphic Strategy does everything in its power to ensure your data and also communications are safe and protected to the highest reasonable standards.
The website and the email is managed by www.godaddy.co.uk, with which Graphic Strategy has opted for the highest available level of protection including encryption for all emails and anti-virus measures. These are not within the control of Graphic Strategy.
Sophos Professional anti-virus and anti-malware software is installed on all physical devices in the ownership of Graphic Strategy including office hardware, laptops, tablets and other mobile devices.
Graphic Strategy works only with licensed software within the contexts of the respective packages from companies including Adobe, Apple, DIAL, Microsoft and others.
Non-disclosure agreements are in place with all clients for whom this was in conformance with their compliance processes.
• What data do we collect?
• How do we collect your data?
• How will we use your data?
• How do we store your data?
• What are your data protection rights?
• What are cookies?
• What types of cookies do we use?
• How to manage your cookies
• Privacy policies of other websites
• How to contact us
• How to contact the appropriate authorities
Graphic Strategy collects the following data:
• Personal identification information that you enter into forms or blog subscriptions and comments
You directly provide most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
• Register online
• Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
• Use or view our website via your browser's cookies.
Graphic Strategy collects your data so that we can:
• Email you with information about services we think you might find relevant.
Graphic Strategy securely stores your data at on the encrypted servers with the provider www.GoDaddy.co.uk.
Graphic Strategy will keep your data for up to one year. Once this time period has expired, we will ask if you wish to be removed, and if so delete your data.
Graphic Strategy would like to send you information about services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Graphic Strategy from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Graphic Strategy Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
Graphic Strategy would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access - You have the right to request Graphic Strategy for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification - You have the right to request that Graphic Strategy correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Graphic Strategy to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure - You have the right to request that Graphic Strategy erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that Graphic Strategy restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to Graphic Strategy's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability - You have the right to request that Graphic Strategy transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information.When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information , visit allaboutcookies.org.
• Keeping you signed in
• Understanding how you use our website
• Using Google Analytics for better understanding of web traffic
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
• Functionality - Graphic Strategy uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
• Advertising - Graphic Strategy uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Graphic Strategy sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may alsoshare online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you
visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website .
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Email us at: email@example.com
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Graphic Strategy has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner's Office.